Once I wanted to become a professional singer. One day I felt like my passion is to become a political leader (My Mom laughed when i told this to her. May be she thought about how many votes I could get ;));));)). Sometimes I think about choosing modeling as my career. And sometimes I want to become a movie director. This list goes on.
And one day I was really upset about my confusion about what my passion is. After struggling for a few days, I could find out what my real passion is. Here are some tips to find out your passion.
1. Fad can be forgotten but passion don't let you forget about it :- When you wake up in the morning, generally you forget the matters of less importance, but not the things which are more important to you. So, an interest of yours can't be just an interest, if you are thinking about it daily. It may be your passion.
2. You are ready to do anything to follow it :- For example, you want to be a singer. Think about quitting your present job to learn skills to become a singer. Are you ready to do that? Not only quitting job, but leaving home or relocating yourself comes to count. If it's your passion, you are ready to anything to do it.
3. It will come into mind at the end of the day :- Even if you are in a good job, you may feel like something is missing in your life, if you are not following your passion. At the end of the day, when you are going to sleep, almost everything related to your life comes into mind. Then you have a chance to find what you are missing and eventually what your passion is.
4. Imagine yourself after 10 years :- Do you want to remain in the same job? Are you satisfied? Imagine yourself as 40 years old.... 50 years old.... 60 years old.... Is it OK to you to be in the present job?
5. Spend some time alone and analyse your interests :- Think about your interests, hobbies and your long term dreams. You will get an answer.
"Follow our passion because you only live once."